| Help about Graphs section
Once the user has selected an hazard type in the left menu, he can visualize different graphics on this topic:
- Mortality Risk Index,
- Economical Risk Index,
- Percentage of people or economy exposed.
Graphics are interactive meaning that the user car interact with them:
- passing the mouse over a bullet gives the name of the country,
- clicking on a bullet sends the user to the selected Country Profile on PreventionWeb,
- the user can identify a country listed in the "Show the selected country" menu just under the graph,
- the user can zoomin or out in the graph by drawing with the mouse a selection area.
Haiti identified on the Mortality Risk Index for Cyclones graph.